Reducing the time for buildworld

shivanth fordearlinux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 06:03:54 PST 2011

On 3/6/2011 4:05 PM, Alex Hornung wrote:
Hi Shivanth,

your email provides little to no information so right now, nobody can help you.

What system do you have? What DragonFly version are you running? Is it
SMP or UP?
What's the "crash" (I assume panic?) about? Can you get a core dump or
at least a backtrace? You could do so by typing "trace" at the db>
prompt. For the former, you'd type "call dumpsys".
Regards,
Alex Hornung