gsoc 2011 : about virtio drivers

Stéphanie Ouillon stephanie at minet.net
Tue Feb 22 15:46:13 PST 2011

Hello,

I discovered DragonFly BSD a few weeks ago and started by running it
following the tutorials on the site and reading around. I am a student
in an engineer school ( networking, telecommunication fields ) and I'm
very interested in everything in relation to OS architecture and C
development.

I'm inexperienced in the domain of device drivers but I'm willing to
learn as much as possible and I am interested in some of the projects
you describe in your gsoc project list, in particular virtio drivers
implementation. I have begun to get some information about it. Can you
point me some links or some documentation to read about it (apart from
the ones indicated in the project list) ?

Best regards,

Stéphanie