troubleshooting dragonfly after compiling kernel

Pratyush Kshirsagar pratyush.kshirsagar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 07:50:38 PDT 2010

Hello,
I am now in a good state but still I have some questions in my mind.
The function that I wrote in vm_map.c had problem while linking from
kern/kern_kinfo.c
To come over this problem I used extern identifier followed by function
declaration but still the problem existed.
At the end I took the function made it static inline and entered it in vm_map.h
and then everything went right. So, how to overcome this linking problem while
accessing the code in other directory.

cheers :)
Pratyush