troubleshooting dragonfly after compiling kernel

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Sep 4 11:38:23 PDT 2010

:Hello Everyone!
:
:I upgraded the source on Sep 1 as Matt suggested and modified the code as
:Yonetani said. Still coming across the same problem.
:
:So, now the dragonfly revision is
:DragonFly v2.4.1.48.g52ef17-RELEASE #2 Fri Sep 24 17:45:24 EDT 2010
:
:Have a nice day guys :)

    You must be locked into an old release branch.  If your sources
    are from the git repo you need to checkout the 'master' branch
    and then do a pull to sync it up.

    (save any work you have in the tree)
    git checkout master
    git pull
    (reapply the work if necessary)

    In anycase, you aren't really providing enough information here.
    Perhaps you should script ('script') the commands you are trying
    to run and put the output somewhere where we can fetch it so we
    can see what you are actually doing instead of trying to decipher
    your description of what you are actually doing.

					<dillon at backplane.com>