top output for proportional RSS

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Sep 25 21:29:09 PDT 2010

:Hello,
:Below is the output of the top command showing proportional RSS adjacent to RSS.
:The implementation is carried out as per the guidelines given by Matt. If their
:is something odd in it, I will look into and make the required change. Please
:give some replies so that I can move forward with the remaining part.
:
:-Pratyush

    It looks pretty good.   Lets get the code somewhere accessible so
    we can look at it too.   You did post some patches a while back
    but they're probably out of date.

    You can publish your changes by creating a branch in your local repo
    and pushing it to your published repo which is ~/git/dragonfly.git
    in your leaf account.  Everyone else can pull from that to get access
    to the code.

					<dillon at backplane.com>