More Howtos in site

Pratyush Kshirsagar pratyush.kshirsagar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 00:35:01 PDT 2010

Siju George <sgeorge.ml <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:42 PM, Pratyush Kshirsagar
> <pratyush.kshirsagar <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello flyers,
> > I will be adding some more How To's for Dragonfly in my site, below is
> > a little description.
> > I will be awaiting for your suggestions.
> >

> The new handbook has a page
>
> http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/newhandbook/othersoftware/
>
> I think it will be great if you can put a link there. Just to
> centralize the stuff?
>
> thanks
>
> --Siju

I would have directly added a page to the dragonfly site in othersoftware
section but I am more convergent with creating pages on google sites. I will
look forward to add directly to dragonfly site in future.

Following is the link for ftp server on dragonfly, will be refining a bit.
Comments are accepted as always.

https://sites.google.com/site/pratyushkshirsagar/flight-with-dfly/dfly-
howto/ftpserver

Hope this works :)