fred without bars

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Sun Oct 10 03:01:15 PDT 2010

 You've got my vote for a bar-less Fred.
I also thought the lines were too busy.
John
On 10/10/2010 11:46 AM, Alex Hornung wrote:
 Hi,

first off big thanks to Joe for bringing back Fred to our loader! I'd
like to propose a change to remove mainly the horizontal bars but also
the vertical bars that were introduced along this. I find, especially
the horizontal lines, rather annoying.

See a screenshot of the proposed loader screen:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~alexh/nobars-fred.png
<http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/%7Ealexh/nobars-fred.png>

If enough people agree that the loader without the bars is preferred,
I'll commit it some time this week. Otherwise I'll keep my hands off
it :)

Kind Regards,
Alex Hornung