About network drivers and dragonfly logo

Pratyush Kshirsagar pratyush.kshirsagar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 09:36:43 PDT 2010

Hi guys,
I have two questions.
First -
I tried installing DragonFly as a sole system on two laptops.
One has atheros (wifi) and broadcom (wired) devices while the other
laptop has the broadcom (wifi) and marvell-yukon (wired) devices.
First of all the devices are not shown if we do ifconfig. Secondly for
discovery and to load library we tried making changes to the
loader.conf and rc.conf.
But, our tries did not yield us the result. So, better if you guys
have tried something similar.

Second -
I am just writing some pages related to the project I did and
Dragonfly. Some How-To , etc stuff.
So, can I use the info to describe proportional RSS and can I use
dragonfly logo (a small one).
I know its very privileged but I need the permission.
Also, we are reading about virtio, if you get more info do append it
in the followup.

Have a GOOD DAY :)
Pratyush.