resident stack size

Pratyush Kshirsagar pratyush.kshirsagar at gmail.com
Sun May 2 21:11:03 PDT 2010

I went through the code for top in /contrib/top/ but their was no specific information about the functions being called for getting the resident stack size.Or any construct which gives the resident stack size.
Theirs the function get_process_info and get_system_info (definition resides in one of the file) but they give the cpu and memory usage statistics/ time values.If you know how does it gets the resident stack size, please tell me.
Till then I will go through it again.Pratyush Kshirsgar.