Port DragonFly to Xen platform

Sylvestre Gallon ccna.syl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:45:20 PDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:21 AM, Justin C. Sherrill
<justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:
> On Mon, March 22, 2010 5:48 am, Sylvestre Gallon wrote:
>
> Patches are always good.  (send to submit at dragonflybsd.org)  The goal with
> them should be to demonstrate you have a plan, not necessarily to
> accomplish a whole lot with those initial patches.

Ok, do I send patches even if the code is not to be implemented in the
tree, first ?

Do  you prefer big commits with big enhancements, or little ones with
detailed description for all the things I am going to change ?

> Make sure you explicitly apply for the project (starting after March
> 29th).  Having a clear plan and timeline is possibly even better than
> example patches.

OK I will start to write a proposal, Do you know if I can submit it,
just to check, to someone from the dragonfly team ? Or if I can post
the proposal on this mailling list ?

> If you're looking for feedback directly, #dragonflybsd on EFNet may
> (depending on time of day) be a good place to talk to other
> developers/users.

I will try to have a look on this chan starting from tomorrow. (ps: I
am in UTC+1 timezone)

Thanks for your help :)

Cheers,
--