linux emulation update

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Mar 9 15:37:55 PST 2010

    Hmm.  I'm running a little late on the last few HAMMER changes needed
    for the release, we could delay another week before going into freeze
    and release in the third week of the month instead of next week.

    If the linuxulator works with linux binary sets, particular the more
    complex ones (X GUIs, linux firefox, etc), then that is a good enough
    test for me.  Although I do agree it is pushing it a bit for
    this release.

    We want to make this release as stable as possible, and if it means
    delaying it a week or two to get a major compatibility feature in
    vs the original release expectation then that is what we have to do.