Time to branch for the release - Friday evening, then 1 week testing

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Mar 26 11:49:08 PDT 2010

    I'd like to branch for 2.6 tonight, and then release at the end of next
    week after 1 weeks worth of testing and messing around.

    If any developers have stuff they want to get in but need another day or
    two we can delay the branching until Sunday, but you have to speak up
    now if you want that to happen.

    Next week will be reserved for testing the 2.6 release and building the
    ISOs and IMGs and such (later in the week).  If all goes well we will
    release next Friday.

					<dillon at backplane.com>