Port DragonFly to Xen platform

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Mar 22 20:24:19 PDT 2010

On Mon, March 22, 2010 5:48 am, Sylvestre Gallon wrote:

> I can also start to work today, and start to send you patches this
> week. It will show you that this project really motivates me, and that
> I am technically able :)

Patches are always good.  (send to submit at dragonflybsd.org)  The goal with
them should be to demonstrate you have a plan, not necessarily to
accomplish a whole lot with those initial patches.

Make sure you explicitly apply for the project (starting after March
29th).  Having a clear plan and timeline is possibly even better than
example patches.

If you're looking for feedback directly, #dragonflybsd on EFNet may
(depending on time of day) be a good place to talk to other
developers/users.