Port DragonFly to Xen platform

Sylvestre Gallon ccna.syl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 02:59:54 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm writing about the google summer of code 2010. Indeed, I would be
very interested in being a part of it and would love to be involved in
the xen project.

I have fun with an hobbyist os that I have created - named pigeon
mouette BSD (www.pmbsd.org) - and have already taken a look at the Xen
interfaces and at how it works (hypercalls, etc ...). My plan would be
to port my existing work on Xen soon (but I will do it later if you
accept me porting dragonfly on XEN :) )

I am very interested by the BSD community, I have validated a past
summer of code last year for the FreeBSD project (working on USB
improvement), and I maintain some ports for the OpenBSD projects.

I really want to work on this project, even if my candidature for the
summer of code is rejected, I would be happy to work on it.

I can also start to work today, and start to send you patches this
week. It will show you that this project really motivates me, and that
I am technically able :)

Hope I will hear back from you in the next days,

Cheers,

--
Sylvestre Gallon