Changes to leaf, decomissioning /build on pkgbox

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Feb 6 15:54:15 PST 2010

    I want to get the swapcache feature production-ready or nearly so
    for our upcoming March release.  In order to do that I am going
    to utilize a one or two production systems as well as test boxes
    and my workstation.

    So that said, leaf.dragonflybsd.org is now running swapcache in
    meta-data mode.

    --

    I would like to decomission /build on pkgbox.  pkgbox was
    used for pkgsrc bulk builds up until mid-last-year but I believe

    So for Justin and Jeremy mainly, please tell me if you have anything
    on pkgbox's /build (including any softlinks through /build from your
    home dirs) that you want to keep around.

    I have unmounted the drive for now, but the data is still intact.

    I intend to consolidate pkgbox and crater together onto new hardware
    and a medium-sized HD / SSD-swapcache combo.  Not sure when exactly
    but I want to get swapcache running on the result too in order
    to improve its ability to serve /archive and /repository and such.

					<dillon at backplane.com>