Fortran fix needed

Justin C. Sherrill justin at
Mon Dec 27 18:33:51 PST 2010

Apparently Aleksej Saushev, a pkgsrc developer, changed pkgsrc to use g95
for Fortran.

However, lang/g95 does not build on DragonFly.

The freeze for pkgsrc-2010Q4 has started:

So I'm not sure if this is going to affect the next quarterly release, but
it is going to affect us in any case.

Going by Alexsej's comments, everything in pkgsrc is still using F77, so
it won't cause breakage immediately - if I read things correctly:

Is anyone interested in fixing it?  It may be a very simple fix; the
correct patch just needs to make it to pkgsrc or (even better) upstream to .