HEADS UP: I/O scheduler (dsched) now in master

Alex Hornung ahornung at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:26:21 PDT 2010

: 1) set dsched_pol_{diskname}="fq" in /boot/loader.conf; e.g. if it
: should be enabled for da0, then dsched_pol_da0="fq". You could also
: apply the fq policy to all disks of a certain type (dsched_pol_da) or
: to all disks (dsched_pol). Note that sernos are not supported (yet).

Beware that I just changed the loader tunables again. They now are
kern.dsched.policy.da0, kern.dsched.policy.da and kern.dsched.policy.default
respectively.

Cheers,
Alex