DoxyGen Style Kernel API reference.

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 10:43:16 PDT 2009

If you doing it, Im up to help.DamianOn Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 06:15, Sascha Wildner <saw at online.de> wrote:
Brian Gianforcaro schrieb:

If you could just let me know any of the pro's/con's you see and what your vote would be.

In the doxygen scenario, who would actually _write_ the documentation? The same people who don't write or adjust the man9 manpages right now? :)

Note, that this is not meant as offense or complain to any developer. People don't like writing documentation, have no time, forget about it, coding is more important and fun etc. etc. No real problem with me, it's the usual way of things.

I just that I don't see how a different format, way of presentation etc.  would help with this fundamental issue, so all in all, I don't feel too enthusiastic about the idea.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx
-- Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.