[Fwd: avalon pkgsrc DragonFly 2.5.1/i386 2009-10-11 17:05]

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Mon Oct 19 22:38:50 PDT 2009

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> > emulators/wine-devel                       1 adam at NetBSD.org
>
> would be magical

Note that stable version isn't there only because it's blacklisted for
DragonFly.

> > misc/openoffice3-bin                         bad at NetBSD.org
>
> or is there a different ooo?

Sure - misc/openoffice3. But it's blacklisted for DragonFly.

> > multimedia/vlc                               ahoka at NetBSD.org
> > multimedia/vlc08                             pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
>
> classic

I'll fix vlc, don't bother with vlc08, it's dead.

> > net/fetch                                    joerg at NetBSD.org
> >
> > net/tightvnc                                 pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
> > net/tsclient                                 pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
> > net/vnc                                      pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
>
> all important

Fetch isn't, vnc stuff is, but has awful build system.

> > pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files                1 pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
> > pkgtools/pkg_install                         joerg at NetBSD.org
>
> that must be a build "issue".  are those always listed?  I know that
> them failing is not an issue.

Yes, I think that noone just cared and these "issues" will go away once
pbulk builds will use user destdir by default which should happen quite
soon now.

> > security/PAM                                 rh at NetBSD.org
>
> how does that compare to our pam in base?

This is Linux-PAM.

> > sysutils/pfstat                              peter at NetBSD.org
> > sysutils/pftop                               peter at NetBSD.org
>
> is that pf as in packet filter?  if so, we should make it work.

Yes. Never bothered because I don't use pf myself.

> > www/ap2-subversion                           gdt at NetBSD.org
> >     ap2-subversion-1.6.5                     gdt at NetBSD.org
>
> for svn users important

Nope. This is only apache-2.0 variant which is failing because of the mess
with different apr versions etc. This "issue" should go away with removal
of apache 2.0 which has been discussed already AFAIR.

--
Hasso Tepper