[Fwd: avalon pkgsrc DragonFly 2.5.1/i386 2009-10-11 17:05]

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Mon Oct 19 16:32:37 PDT 2009

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
This is the build currently at
Thanks!

If somebody has spare time, I'll collect the in my eyes important
packages to be fixed.  Now that hasso is busy with life packages won't
fix themselves automagically anymore.  So we as a group need to work on
them.  Clearly this list does not claim to be exhaustive.  I'm simply
pointing out some packages that might be interesting/rewarding/important
to be fixed.

editors/nvi                                  pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
editors/xemacs-current                       pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
or is everybody using gnu emacs or vim?

emulators/wine-devel                       1 adam at NetBSD.org
would be magical

lang/gcc44                                   blair.sadewitz at gmail.com
should be easy since we have it in base.

lang/parrot                                  he at NetBSD.org
perl enthusiasts anywhere?

mail/courier-mta                           1 jlam at pkgsrc.org
mail/majordomo                               pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org

misc/openoffice3-bin                         bad at NetBSD.org
or is there a different ooo?

multimedia/totem-browser-plugin              pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
multimedia/totem-nautilus                    pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
multimedia/totem-xine                        pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
gnome people out there?

multimedia/vlc                               ahoka at NetBSD.org
> multimedia/vlc08                             pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org

classic

net/fetch                                    joerg at NetBSD.org

net/tightvnc                                 pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
net/tsclient                                 pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
net/vnc                                      pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
all important

net/wpa_supplicant                           reed at reedmedia.net
is in base, no?  should be easier to fix then.

pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files                1 pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
pkgtools/pkg_install                         joerg at NetBSD.org
that must be a build "issue".  are those always listed?  I know that
them failing is not an issue.

print/scribus                                pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org

security/PAM                                 rh at NetBSD.org
how does that compare to our pam in base?

security/isakmpd                             pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
does that work with our IPSec stack?

security/p0f                                 pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org

sysutils/apcupsd                             bouyer at NetBSD.org
used by several people (including matt iirc)

sysutils/pfstat                              peter at NetBSD.org
sysutils/pftop                               peter at NetBSD.org
is that pf as in packet filter?  if so, we should make it work.

www/ap2-subversion                           gdt at NetBSD.org
    ap2-subversion-1.6.5                     gdt at NetBSD.org
for svn users important

www/merb                                     pkgsrc-users at NetBSD.org
is that for rails?

cheers
  simon
--
  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low CHF NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /