looking for network topics

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:10:09 PDT 2009

BTW, my university agree to develop under BSD license :-)On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 14:51, Sdävtaker <sdavtaker at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone, I was working my degree thesis in Computer sciences, and i pretty much became forced to switch topic and start from the scratch. (it really doesnt matter why)
My area of interest is networking and i was thinking maybe i can find some topic where if i implement something it will be usefull to add for DFBSD.
After university approves it, i got 4-6 months to work, so, im looking for those kind of projects 4-6 months.If project is too ambicious, maybe i can convince someone else to work it as peer.Anything you think will be usefull to have in dfbsd, networking-related and less than 6 months work, please tell me :-)

Thanks for anything you can tell.Damian-- http://dfbsd.trackbsd.org.ar
-- http://dfbsd.trackbsd.org.ar