NetBSD's veriexec port

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Mon Oct 12 06:58:29 PDT 2009

Stathis Kamperis wrote:
Veriexec (from verify executable) is an in-kernel, file system
agnostic, signatures-based, file integrity subsystem for NetBSD[1].
I was wondering if people are or would be interested in it. If there
is enough interest, I could *try* to port it.
I think there are various different ways of achieving this goal, so if you're interested in it you might want to do some research on why the other models are not so good.

I think that disk encryption is a much more important thing, but of course completely unrelated.

cheers
 simon