HAMMER cleanup / periodic(8)

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:39:35 PST 2009

i guess that you can call an script in your crontab that does
something like this:
if( last_date_script_was_ran < today || last_date_script_was_run == null) then
    run clean up && last_day_script_was_run := today
fi
you can save the last_day_script_was_run in /var/log maybe.

a little more complex, maybe the "last_time_cleanup_was_run_on_me" can
be recorded in pfs metadata (if it is not there already)  and you can
add a parameter to "hammer cleanup" so you tell it to run only if "x
time passed since last run".

Damian

--
http://dfbsd.trackbsd.org.ar