website note

Claes Wallin clacke+dragonflybsd at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 23 00:13:56 PST 2009

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
I've posted some material and links for maintaining www.dragonflybsd.org
as an ikiwiki installation.
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/howtos/HowToManageThisSite/

If you are a developer who wants to fix up parts of the site not under
/doc, tell me your login ID and I can set it so you can change other
parts.  When creating an account, please try to match your leaf login, to
make tracking easier.
Is there any objection to having a hook to send emails on change to
commits@, similar to our 'main' repo?
Is there any way for mere mortals to access the .git of the website? It
would provide a good example on how to set things up, plus it would
enable future contributions from people without commit access, which is
arguably in the spirit of distributed revision control.

   /c