New year, new site, new wiki

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Jan 6 21:40:47 PST 2009

   I like it.  I really like the static page generation.  The GIT repo
   can be local on leaf and crater can pull it to make it officially
   available (and for backups and such).

   Editing is still an issue.  I like the idea of confirmed DragonFly
   developers being allowed to edit the site via the web, if that is
   possible.  We will probably have to split the docs section into
   a freeform section and a locked section that only confirmed developers
   can edit.

   I like the idea of integrating the main wiki.  I definitely prefer the
   static generation approach to the one normal wikis use.

   I absolutely do not want to see Ruby on Rails or PHP running anything
   official on either crater or leaf.