HEADS UP: major libc changes

YONETANI Tomokazu qhwt+dfly at les.ath.cx
Thu Apr 9 15:29:58 PDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 08:51:10PM -1000, Peter Avalos wrote:
> As discussed previously, I've been working on some fairly massive
> changes to libc.  With the help of other developers, (hasso, justins,
> swildner, dillon) there shouldn't be too much breakage introduced by
> this push (don't be surprised when quickworld doesn't work).  As always,
> if you do see something wrong, please submit a bug report.

After upgrading to recent HEAD (with standard buildworld and buildkernel),
I'm seeing two problems:
- df(1) produces weird output on a partition:
  Filesystem  1K-blocks Used  Avail Capacity  Mounted on
  /dev/ad0s1h   1032142 2242 947330    0.%    /tmp

- can't ssh into the machine with public key authentification; now it
  always asks for password.  ssh -v doesn't give me any other clues.

The latter may or may not be a different issue, so I'll have investigate
a bit more.

Cheers.