HAMMER cleanup

Edward O'Callaghan victoredwardocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 05:26:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

What if your box is running in a production env where it is doing IO
24/7 365days a year. Is stopping at any time to do a load of IO really
that acceptable ?

Regards,
Edward.

--
All Documents adhered to the ISO/IEC 26300  standard file format for
electronic office documents, such as spreadsheets, charts,