Vote for your source control system! Oct 22-26

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Oct 26 10:14:03 PDT 2008

   Voting closes this afternoon at 3:00 p.m. PDT.  I am going to close
   the thread at that point, then consider the responses and start a new
   thread to narrow down what actually needs to be done.  That said, some
   things are clear already.  We clearly need to provide the repo in both
   GIT and Mercurial forms for read-access.

   The question will thus devolve down into how best to support our committers,
   for example as to whether it is possible to set up an automatic cross-commit
   feature or whether we need to do a master/slave type of system.

   In anycase, please wait until I start a new thread this evening before
   following up.  This needs to remain just a vote thread and any followups
   will wind up being cut off when I close it this afternoon.