Porting tmpfs

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Oct 5 13:47:02 PDT 2008

On Sat, October 4, 2008 4:28 pm, Vitezslav Cizek wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm going to port tmpfs to DragonFly, as a project for Operating Systems
> class.
> My teachers finally approved this idea, so i'll start working soon.
>
> Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Post about your progress early and often - weekly, at least.

This worked very well for Matt's construction of Hammer, and it'll net you
lots of feedback because people will have code and ideas to respond too.
Plus, if you get stuck, there will be people already familiar with what's
happening and able to offer constructive advice.