Source Control system results and discussion

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Oct 27 18:46:29 PDT 2008

On Mon, October 27, 2008 8:15 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Please discuss any or all of the above points or put forth your own
>     proposals for discussion.  Try to add only new and useful information,
>     this isn't a vote thread :-).  I do expect far fewer people to post
>     in this thread then who voted.

Based on 30 seconds of browsing around, I'd guess we would use gitweb for
presenting the source code on the website.  Someone with hgweb/gitweb
experience can correct me, of course.

Is there a way to easily track which way the commits come in?  I'd imagine
at some point we may see far more commits coming in one system than the
other, and (depending on maintenance needs) we would drop off the unused
portion.