Repository changes coming up

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Nov 12 09:31:17 PST 2008

:>=20
:> Should we import certain version of git into base system?
:
:I don't think this is necessary.  Git only once had a incompatible repo=20
:change, and that was one week after the first release.
:
:We will have much less trouble if we will use git from pkgsrc.
:
:cheers
:   simon

    Yah, we definitely want to use pkgsrc for both mercurial and git.
    As with other pkgsrc packages included in releases, we will generate
    a binary package and store it in a special place for the nrelease build
    to access to guarantee that the nrelease build always works.

					<dillon at backplane.com>