Interrupt routing and friends ...

Bill Hacker wbh at conducive.org
Sat Nov 8 20:33:27 PST 2008

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 06:44:20PM -0500, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Sat, November 8, 2008 4:32 pm, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 04:56:21AM +0800, Bill Hacker wrote:
It might be worth a look at recent OpenBSD releases.
I have a very different opinion of that code.
Where would you recommend looking?
Either FreeBSD or NetBSD. Both have issues, but nothing fundamentally.

Joerg
Given that OpenBSD has been problem-free for at least ONE person (but on
MANY MB) ..

Why not all three then?

Look, and try to understand the approach taken.

Not just jump straight into porting.

'nuf said - I don't code C. Even reading the source gives me a headache.

;-)

Bill