Installer not working in LATEST-Devel.iso.bz2

Jasse Jansson jasse at yberwaffe.com
Thu Nov 27 09:26:07 PST 2008

On Nov 27, 2008, at 5:38 PM, Johannes Hofmann wrote:

Sascha Wildner <saw at online.de> wrote:
Dmitry Komissaroff schrieb:
Jasse Jansson ?????:
I tried to install from LATEST-Devel.iso.bz2 a few days ago,
but the installer couldn't connect to it's backend
(or something similar, forgot to write it down).

Today I download LATEST-Devel.iso (2.1.0-Devel 25 Nov 08), and
installer
don't want connect to it's frontend.

Can someone fix this?
Hmm, it's kinda weird. When Jasse wrote his mail I built a local
ISO and
it worked fine. However, I too did notice the error you are reporting
with the ISO from chlamydia.
Yep, I got mine there too.

According to the logs, snapshots on chlamydia are built with gcc34.
Maybe that explains the difference?
Where do I find a snapshot built with gcc4.* ???

Kaiser Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle

The axioms of wisdom:
1. Go the SPARC way of life
2. You can't conquer the universe without the knowledge of FORTRAN
3. In the Unix realm, 10% of work fixes 90% of the problems