Interrupt routing and friends ...

Matthias Schmidt matthias at dragonflybsd.org
Tue Nov 4 09:09:15 PST 2008

Hi,

due to some mail weirdness I cannot see Hasso's original post, so I have to
cite Petr.

* Petr Janda wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 00:01:00 Hasso Tepper wrote:
> > But the question I wanted to ask ... I know several persons who agreed to
> > participate in setting up a bounty (including me) to bring modern
> > interrupt routing into DragonFly, but my impression so far is that
> > regardless of existance (or amount ;) of bounty there is no person
> > willing to take this task. Am I correct or ... ?
> >
> > This really needs to be solved, so, please speak up if you have something
> > constructive to say :).

If somebody is able to do the work I would also spend some money.  Furthermore
we have some money left from the SoC.  We could spend some of that money to
fund a task like that.  Not sure, if we need a non-profit or something like
that ... maybe Justin can comment on that.

Cheers

	Matthias