Side-project feature request for 'hammer mirror-*' functions

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Nov 8 21:12:27 PST 2008

:> Appended is a first patch. I'm unsure if this is the correct way to do
:> it, as the protocol is modified, and I think it's not easily possible to
:> read "yes" or "no" from the keyboard in mirror-write (when run via ssh).
:>
:> Funny, when I run mirror-copy several times I get a panic (screenshot
:> appended). I don't think this can be related to my changes...
:
:This appended patch is even easier.
:
:Regards,
:
:   Michael

    Ok, I am going to commit this.  I have to note that adding the
    additional mrec packet makes the mirror stream code incompatible
    with previous versions, so both machines would have to run the
    latest code.  But I agree it is necessary and I should have done it
    as part of the original handshake code.

    I will add the yes/no input handling code :-)