SOC - network access for user-run virtual kernels running on leaf

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue May 27 00:20:23 PDT 2008

    By the way, I should note that everything I've set up on leaf you
    can set up on your home machines too (if you are running DragonFly).
    In fact, you would probably prefer to run the vkernels on your home
    machines for testing any kernel work.

    The stuff on leaf.dragonflybsd.org is available for those people who
    lack resources to otherwise be able to do kernel work, and because I
    think it makes a good test-bed for implementing user-accessible
    virtualization.

    This is all bleeding edge stuff, to use the vkernel and vknetd features
    you'd have to be running the latest HEAD for sure.

					<dillon at backplane.com>