[Fwd: Project Support Open Source: $50 donation to support you project]

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Mar 2 13:34:05 PST 2008

:..
:source project's web page.  I'm putting those words in scare quotes
:because I think it's a "payment" for an "advertisement".  The supplied
:link has nothing to do with DragonFly, to say the least.
:
:I don't think this is a good idea, obviously, and replied to that effect.
:However, I wanted to put this on a DragonFly list, in part to show this
:strange thing, and in part because I'm not comfortable making
:administrative decisions on behalf of the Project without being open as
:possible about it.

    It doesn't really cry out to me either.