About DFBSD.64

Yonghong Yan noah.yan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 20:17:48 PDT 2008

thanks for your interest.

I owe to everybody for any update or work in the past four months. so
many things happen in my work and my family (they are all good:) and
keep me extremely busy. But i am not leaving and will be back on this
soon.

the latest sources are in http://repo.or.cz/w/dragonfly/port-amd64.git
, I did have a compiled kernel long time before, but I have to break
it to work on the pmap. you can pick up from there. TGEN will help you
a lot, also keep me posted too, if you like.

Noah