Google Sommer of Code 2008

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:48:50 PST 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 2:56 AM, Robert Luciani <rluciani at gmail.com> wrote:
>  IF someone starts to write a 3945 Intel driver,

"IF" you know that trying to fix any wired bugs in certain drivers
(e.g. ipw, ral) will require you to read through all of the vendor's
linux code (yes, even including register values and position), i.e.
there is not much difference between writing one from scratch and
porting+fixing_bugs, then you probably will not put "IF" at the start
of your sentence.
If what I said sounded too harsh to you, then I was sorry.

>  please keep the newer 4965 in mind too.

Will do, once generic 11n support is brought in from freebsd.

Best Regards,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die