Mini-documentation project - Exports section to the web site

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jul 21 18:01:44 PDT 2008

:
:2008/7/21 Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>:
:>    As a friend told me a month ago when I mentioned dntpd:  "WTF are you
:>    keeping that to yourself?  Nobody knows it exists except you!".  Hmm.
:>    I thought about that a bit and he's absolutely right!
:
:Not quite, but very close.
:
:http://www.ntp.st/34762

    Heh, those followups got off-topic pretty quickly.

    I'm wasn't even trying to invent a new protocol or anything, I was
    simply fixing the half-hazard mathmatical algorithms the clearly
    non-mathmatically-oriented programmers built into those crufty clients.

					<dillon at backplane.com>