DragonFlyBSD 2.0 RELEASE SCHEDULE - Release will be on 20 July 2008

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jul 16 23:15:54 PDT 2008

:http://pkgbox.dragonflybsd.org/packages/DragonFly-2.0/pkgsrc-2008Q2/ is
:now full of binary packages.
:
:There's some older and newer packages in there, and a good chunk of them
:were built very recently on 1.13, so there will be a harmless version
:warning when installed.
:
:However, as soon as the full bulk build I'm running completes, the new 2.0
:packages will be installed, and all out of date ones removed.  So we are
:covered for binary installs at time of release if the pbulk build hasn't
:completed.

    Excellent.  Try to get the complete set if you can!

					<dillon at backplane.com>