DragonFlyBSD 2.0 RELEASE SCHEDULE - Release will be on 20 July 2008

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Jul 16 22:05:13 PDT 2008

On Sat, July 12, 2008 7:07 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     For 2.0 we really need to have working packages on release day.

http://pkgbox.dragonflybsd.org/packages/DragonFly-2.0/pkgsrc-2008Q2/ is
now full of binary packages.

There's some older and newer packages in there, and a good chunk of them
were built very recently on 1.13, so there will be a harmless version
warning when installed.

However, as soon as the full bulk build I'm running completes, the new 2.0
packages will be installed, and all out of date ones removed.  So we are
covered for binary installs at time of release if the pbulk build hasn't
completed.