DragonFlyBSD 2.0 RELEASE SCHEDULE - Release will be on 20 July 2008

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sun Jul 13 02:50:06 PDT 2008

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Fri, July 11, 2008 2:40 pm, Matthew Dillon wrote:

    * PkgSrc binary packages build for the release

    Any takers for each of the above items?
I'll update pkgbox tomorrow after the branch, and start a pbulk build.

It tends to take a long time to make it through a bulk build (I started
one of pkgsrc-current last week, and it's on package 5315 of 7721 right
now) so we may not have packages the day of release...  We'll find out.
Actually we need to build in a fake uname environment, so that packages
appear to be built on 2.0 and not on 1.13.

cheers
  simon