Mini-documentation project - Exports section to the web site

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jul 21 11:06:41 PDT 2008

    As a friend told me a month ago when I mentioned dntpd:  "WTF are you
    keeping that to yourself?  Nobody knows it exists except you!".  Hmm.
    I thought about that a bit and he's absolutely right!

    I have added an Exports section to the main web site for subsystems we
    wish to advertise and make available to other projects.  I added a
    section for HAMMER.

    But we have a few other subsystems that other projects might be
    interested in.. well, at least one, that being dntpd, and probably
    more as time goes on.

    Would someone like to take on the responsibility of building out the
    Exports section?  We need to make a description of the projects available
    as well as provide links to manual pages, cvs, and tar distributions
    of the sources.

					<dillon at backplane.com>