2.0 BRANCH FREEZE - TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR COMMITS TO 2.0!

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jul 18 13:15:33 PDT 2008

    Today (Friday) is the last day people can commit to the 2.0 branch.

    I would appreciate it if a couple of people could do basic testing of
    release builds for 2.0 today (cd /usr/src/nrelease; make installer release).

    I will be building and testing the final release ISOs Saturday morning
    and letting them propagate to our mirrors overnight.

    The release will be officially announced on Sunday!

					<dillon at backplane.com>