DragonFlyBSD 2.0 RELEASE SCHEDULE - Release will be on 20 July 2008

Matthias Schmidt matthias at dragonflybsd.org
Sat Jul 12 01:46:34 PDT 2008

Hi,

* Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     The release is scheduled for Sunday 20-July-2008!  We have about a week
>     left!

Just as a reminder for all developers.  Please add your recent changes
(which are important for the release) to
site/data/community/release2_0.shtml.

>     * PkgSrc binary packages build for the release

It would be _very_ nice if we have a full pkgsrc build ready at the
release date, including all mirrors having the latest packages.  Is this
possible within that short period? (/me eyes Hasso/Justin :) )  Having a
2.0 release without pre-build packages could be a bit embarrassing for
us (IMO)).

Cheers

	Matthias