dragonfly-announce?

Magnus Eriksson magetoo at fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 6 19:35:33 PST 2008

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008, Bill Hacker wrote:

> FWIW, anyone NOT tracking ~d.commits, at least to scan subjects, could get
> the (false, IMNSHO) impression that the project had stalled.

   I don't, because the impression has been "commits?  That's for
developers obviously.".

   Still doesn't look stalled, but are you saying people (meaning
even regular users) should be subscribed?  If so, you might want to, um,
*make an announcement*.

   By the way, this discussion, like most of them, is happening on kernel,
even though it's not kernel related at all.  Perhaps it's time to think
about what lists are needed and how they should be named?  Then again,
it's all pretty low volume anyway, and you could tell people to just
subscribe to all of them for now.

MAgnus