DragonFly 1.12 Released!

Roman Dayneko me at h0.org.ua
Wed Feb 27 01:02:17 PST 2008

small typo
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/community/release1_12.shtml
>>> # OpenSSH was updated to version 4.7p1
# sendmail was updated to version 8.14.2
# tcpdump was updated to version 3.9.8
>>> # openssh was updated to 4.7p1
Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Hello everyone!  We are happy to say that the 1.12 release is now
    available!
	http://www.dragonflybsd.org/

    This release is primarily a maintainance update.  A lot of work has been
    done all over the kernel and userland.  There are no new big-ticket items
    though we have pushed the MP lock further into the kernel.
    The 2.0 release is scheduled for mid-year.

    Of the current big-ticket item work, the new HAMMER filesystem is almost
    to the alpha stage of development and is expected to be production ready
    by the mid-year 2.0 release.

Dayneko Roman, SK800-UANIC
mail: me at h0.org.ua
jabber: skif at j.h0.org.ua