DragonFlyBSD in the JRSL

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Aug 21 08:13:21 PDT 2008

:...
:this in (put the name of your favorite os here)". The people was few
:but everyone got very curious about hammer after the talk, everyone in
:the room had at least one question to ask, even there was questions
:about internal implementation.
:We had to extend the questions session a little longer (until people
:from next talk appeared and we had to left the room), anyway we kept
:talking with some of them in the hall.
:I think we can repeat this talk in the near future, just need to add
:some data about the mirroring, and a better title, we noticed there
:was people who was interested but the title said nothing to them
:before the talk.
:We used a PDF presentation, it will be published in the JRSL site, it
:is in spanish only and was just a guide for us.
:JRSL will continue today and tomorrow.
:Something i noticed is there was real few bsd participation this year,
:there was some poeople from openbsderos and people from the bug of y
:university, thats all.
:hope you enjoyed the review and it was pretty understandable.
:See ya.
:Damian Vicino

    Damian, thank you for posting your Summary!  There does appear to be
    a lot of interest about HAMMER in general.  It will be interesting
    to see how it develops over the next year or so.

					<dillon at backplane.com>