gsoc

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Apr 18 15:35:17 PDT 2008

On Fri, April 18, 2008 11:59 am, Metin KAYA wrote:
>   Hi all,
>
>   My gsoc status is "ranking in progress", but the result has to be
> submitted today. Was the submission not performed or anything else done?

Today is when Google finalizes the number of slots each organization has
funded.  We have 7, which is perfect, because that's also the number we
can mentor.

The 21st is when Google will announce what projects are actually approved
for those slots.  That day we'll know absolutely, totally for sure what's
approved.